The ultimate all-in-one portable outdoor cooker.
A hearty seafood chowder is the definition of comfort food. The great thing about this dish, is that you can use any seafood you like, depending on what you might have caught earlier that day, or what your local fish shop has available.
- COBB Gas, Premier or Air & Wok accessory
Fresh fish. A nice firm white flesh fish does well in this dish.
Onion or shallots
Chives or Parsley
- Salt & Pepper
2. Add heap of butter to the wok and saute finely diced onions or shallots. Once softened, add the diced garlic.
3. Add a decent splash of white wine to the butter, onion and garlic mix and allow it to cook down. If using the COBB Gas, lower the heat to the a low-medium burn.
Add a bottle of cream and let the mixture simmer.
4. Add cubed potatoes into the cream base, and allow them to cook through. The starch will help thicken the cream base.
5. Once the potatoes are cooked, place in your seafood: Fish, scallops, mussels, pipis, crayfish, etc. Make sure it is cooking on a low heat and allow the seafood to cook through slowly.
6.Season with salt & pepper, and garnish with chives and or parsley.